Group DescriptionTarot for Authors is an introduction to tarot history and practice. You will learn how to choose a deck, what the cards represent, and do practice readings. We will then move on to explore how to use the tarot for your writing…whether you use it to give you ideas, or as an integral part of your story.
Presented by Elizabeth Delisi
- 20 Members
- 40 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]