Learn to make professional-looking logos, ads, marketing graphics, and more using free software available on the web and programs already on your computer. This hands-on course will cover the principles of design, color and font selection, sizing and composition of design elements, and more.
Creating a brand through color and design
Say it with color: Choosing the best color combos Catching the eye : Using the principles of design effectively
ABCs – Choosing the right font
Picture It: Working with vectors and photos
Catching the eye : Using the principles of design effectively
Size & Shape: Getting the layout right
The Wow Factor! Putting it all together
Tools & Resources for those last minute moments
About the Presenter
Zara West holds a degree in art, and has taught art and technology for several decades. In her guise as an artist, she has illustrated books and designed marketing materials for numerous organizations. She is also a romance writer who has just as little time as you do to put together attractive, eye-catching marketing materials. Learn more about Zara at
- 2 Members
- 79 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.