Topics

Character Lesson 2 Homework feedback 2 Kathy

Carol Henry <carolhenry@...>

Hi, Kathy, Wow, this tells me a lot about Jake, as well as leading up to some of his internal/external emotions, and possible conflicts, and his goals, one of which is to make it to his 20 years so he can retire in one piece J  The Dear John Letter can also play into his emotional hang-ups as far as relationships are concerned. Can I assume that his ‘cammies’ are more the desert-colored, and not the typical greens?  Again, I’m assuming location of his current deployment J

Thanks for sharing. I have a better picture of Jake as we piece his character together.

Carol

Carol Henry

Destination: Romance—Exotic Romantic Suspense Adventures

Cairo Connection: #2 Best Romance Novel 2018 Preditors and Editor’s Reader’s Poll

Nothing Short of a Miracle: #1 Best Seller Amazon Encore Holiday Romance

carolhenry@...; http://www.carolhenry.org

Kathy <kcr2696439@...>

Yes generally the SEALs were desert camouflage, sometimes depending they may wear one more green, or even white for training in snow. 

kcr2696439@...
Kathy Crouch writing as CK Crouch
https://ckcrouch.com/
Romance Tangled up with Suspense

-----Original Message-----
To: STAR-Character-Workshop <STAR-Character-Workshop@groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Feb 12, 2019 10:23 am
Subject: [STAR-Character-Workshop] Character Lesson 2 Homework feedback 2 Kathy

Hi, Kathy, Wow, this tells me a lot about Jake, as well as leading up to some of his internal/external emotions, and possible conflicts, and his goals, one of which is to make it to his 20 years so he can retire in one piece J  The Dear John Letter can also play into his emotional hang-ups as far as relationships are concerned. Can I assume that his ‘cammies’ are more the desert-colored, and not the typical greens?  Again, I’m assuming location of his current deployment J

Thanks for sharing. I have a better picture of Jake as we piece his character together.

Carol

Carol Henry
Cairo Connection: #2 Best Romance Novel 2018 Preditors and Editor’s Reader’s Poll

Carol Henry <carolhenry@...>

We’re kind of a military family, and my youngest son was in the Air Force and now the Air National Guard and has been deployed to those desert areas on occasion J So I was almost certain you were referring to the desert camouflage.

Carol Henry

carolhenry@...; http://www.carolhenry.org

From: STAR-Character-Workshop@groups.io [mailto:STAR-Character-Workshop@groups.io] On Behalf Of Kathy via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2019 7:29 PM
To: STAR-Character-Workshop@groups.io
Subject: Re: [STAR-Character-Workshop] Character Lesson 2 Homework feedback 2 Kathy

Yes generally the SEALs were desert camouflage, sometimes depending they may wear one more green, or even white for training in snow. 

kcr2696439@...

Carol

Carol Henry

Kathy <kcr2696439@...>

The story takes place in Yuma, AZ at the training center out there. Under the guise of training they're tracking a killer of SEALs.

kcr2696439@...

Sent: Tue, Feb 12, 2019 6:41 pm
Subject: Re: [STAR-Character-Workshop] Character Lesson 2 Homework feedback 2 Kathy

We’re kind of a military family, and my youngest son was in the Air Force and now the Air National Guard and has been deployed to those desert areas on occasion J So I was almost certain you were referring to the desert camouflage.

Carol Henry

From: STAR-Character-Workshop@groups.io [mailto:STAR-Character-Workshop@groups.io] On Behalf Of Kathy via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2019 7:29 PM
To: STAR-Character-Workshop@groups.io

kcr2696439@...

Carol

Carol Henry