From: STAR-Character-Workshop@groups.io [mailto:STAR-Character-Workshop@groups.io] On Behalf Of Carolan Sweet
Sent: Saturday, March 2, 2019 8:07 AM
To: STAR-Character-Workshop@groups.io
Subject: Re: [STAR-Character-Workshop] Character-Workshop Lesson 7 Carolan

Hi Carol,

I want to apologize for not keeping up with your assignments. I never realized how much work goes into creating a character. These materials are wonderful, but between teaching and family I realize trying to write during the school year is too much for me. I will put this all to use during my summer vacation when I have more breathing space.

I want to thank you a wonderful course.

Carolan

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Join STAR-Character-Workshop@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.