Workshop Has Ended

STAR Moderator

Hi Everyone,

I hope that you have been enjoying Carol’s course and really gotten to delve deeply into your characters. I want to thank Carol for offering this workshop for STAR. And I want to thank all of you for participating in one of STAR’s wonderful workshops. We have a great list of upcoming workshops including a very special on on Enneagrams, which will help you develop the relationships between those marvelous characters you have created with Carol. Check out our offerings here. https://starrwa.org/on-line-workshops/

Thank you again,

Zara

SOUTHERN TIER AUTHORS OF ROMANCE
518 Hooper Road # 258