Character Lesson 2 Homework feedback 2 Kathy

Carol Henry <carolhenry@...>

Hi, Kathy, Wow, this tells me a lot about Jake, as well as leading up to some of his internal/external emotions, and possible conflicts, and his goals, one of which is to make it to his 20 years so he can retire in one piece J  The Dear John Letter can also play into his emotional hang-ups as far as relationships are concerned. Can I assume that his ‘cammies’ are more the desert-colored, and not the typical greens?  Again, I’m assuming location of his current deployment J

Thanks for sharing. I have a better picture of Jake as we piece his character together.

Carol

Carol Henry

Destination: Romance—Exotic Romantic Suspense Adventures

Cairo Connection: #2 Best Romance Novel 2018 Preditors and Editor’s Reader’s Poll

Nothing Short of a Miracle: #1 Best Seller Amazon Encore Holiday Romance

carolhenry@...; http://www.carolhenry.org

Join STAR-Character-Workshop@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.