From: Carol Henry <carolhenry@...>
To: STAR-Character-Workshop <STAR-Character-Workshop@groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Feb 10, 2019 6:50 pm
Subject: [STAR-Character-Workshop] Lesson One Homework Response-Kathy

Hi, Kathy,
It’s good to see that not only do you have a basic description of your character, Jake Weston, but you already know he’s a Navy SEAL, and have pictured him as Viggo Mortensen. We’ll talk more about picturing your characters as a celebrity, or other well-known character, as the class continues. It’s always a great place to start.  I look forward to learning more about him in Lesson Two.

Carol

Carol Henry
Destination: Romance—Exotic Romantic Suspense Adventures
Cairo Connection: #2 Best Romance Novel 2018 Preditors and Editor’s Reader’s Poll
Nothing Short of a Miracle: #1 Best Seller Amazon Encore Holiday Romance

Join STAR-Character-Workshop@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.