Changes to SPCRR.ORG Website

SPCRR Webmaster

Members and friends of the SPCRR

The SPCRR Website (http://www.spcrr.org) has had some updates and updated materials.

(1) The Calendar is now the provisional 2016 calendar (thanks Ken Underhill)
(2) The "CURRENT ACTIVITIES"  page now reflects this winters activities.
(3) A menu pick - "NEWSLETTERS" takes you to an archive of the SPCRR newsletters.  There are a lot of missing editions! If you have one of the missing editions in an electronic form please contact me and we will add it to the site. If you have hard copy and a scanner, drop me a line and we will see what we can do.

Enjoy
--

Andrew J. L. Cary
Webmaster