Photo Notifications #photo-notice

SONYICFSW77@groups.io Notification <noreply@...>

Diodo Retificador added the album Button Knobs Step 10khz or 5kHz : Jay I don't know where it changes to 10khz OM and 5khz in OC is a photo possible? I ask if it is possible on the Knobs Button to rotate from 10 kHz to 10 kHz in Medium Waves and Short Waves of 5 kHz in 5 kHz these jumps does anyone know? See the photos

Diodo Retificador updated the album Button Knobs Step 10khz or 5kHz : Jay I don't know where it changes to 10khz OM and 5khz in OC is a photo possible? I ask if it is possible on the Knobs Button to rotate from 10 kHz to 10 kHz in Medium Waves and Short Waves of 5 kHz in 5 kHz these jumps does anyone know? See the photos

The following photos have been uploaded to the Button Knobs Step 10khz or 5kHz album of the SONYICFSW77@groups.io group.

By: Diodo Retificador

ArJuna

I don't understand the question, but will point out there is a switch inside the battery compartment that allows you to change MW steps between 10khz and 9khz.

radiojayallen

Sorry...I just don't understand your qurstion.
 Anyone???

Diodo Retificador added the album Button Knobs Step 10khz or 5kHz : Jay I don't know where it changes to 10khz OM and 5khz in OC is a photo possible? I ask if it is possible on the Knobs Button to rotate from 10 kHz to 10 kHz in Medium Waves and Short Waves of 5 kHz in 5 kHz these jumps does anyone know? See the photos

Diodo Retificador updated the album Button Knobs Step 10khz or 5kHz : Jay I don't know where it changes to 10khz OM and 5khz in OC is a photo possible? I ask if it is possible on the Knobs Button to rotate from 10 kHz to 10 kHz in Medium Waves and Short Waves of 5 kHz in 5 kHz these jumps does anyone know? See the photos

The following photos have been uploaded to the Button Knobs Step 10khz or 5kHz album of the SONYICFSW77@groups.io group.

By: Diodo Retificador

Oliveira

 Sony SW77 radio is possible this change
Does anyone know if it is possible to change the steps from 1khz to 5kHz on the Knobs button in short waves?
Anybody know

Oliveira PY2-255SWL
Indicativo: PU2OLT

--

Oliveira
Blog: http://qsldobrasil.blogspot.com

radiojayallen

I don't think so but can't say so with 100% certainty.