Silent Knights Soaring Society Group SKSSRC@groups.ioRadio Controlled Gliders and Electric Planes
The Silent Knights Soaring Society (SKSS) is an AMA sanctioned club, dedicated to silent flight. Sailplanes or electric craft may be flown at the “Big Pond” site in the White Clay Creek State Park, just north of Newark, Delaware. The club owns winches and retrievers that are available for use at the field. Training planes and instruction are available, along with as much advice as the novice can absorb.
This group is only open to current members of the Silent Knights Soaring Society. When you apply to join the group, please supply your real name to enable us to verify your membership in the SKSS.
- 98 Members
- 3,923 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Not listed in the Groups.io directory.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Posts must be tagged with at least one hashtag.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.