Topics

Total K3Y Ops I worked.

ART SEARLE

Hey Ron,

Is there a way to determine the number of unique callsighs in a K3Y Ops log, other than using the Brag count. I ask because I'm trying to isolate the number of unique K3Y callsighs I've worked to match the number of K3Y Ops I've worked.  The Brag is a lot higher number than the K3Y page is giving me.

What am I missing?

73, Art, W2NRA
DXCC CW Honor Roll
SKCC #11634Sx4  Tx8. +978  22 to Sx 5
Begali Signature Swing

Rocky Weeks

I've been logging my K3Y contacts in my QRV log and in the comments noting the K3Y/#, Call Sign and SKCC#...I also log in under CallSign and note the K3Y/#.
In doing so I can chase a K3Y call and it will list out all of them and the particular call sign will be in the notes...might not be the easiest but it works for me.

Gud Luck

SENT FROM MY IPAD MINI
Rocky Weeks, AF5AF
East Arkansas Fur Takers, FTA Chap 29B
Arkansas Trappers Assoc.
South Western Arkansas Fur Takers, FTA Chap 29A

On Jan 17, 2017, at 21:45, ART SEARLE w2nra@... [SKCCLogger] <SKCCLogger@...> wrote:

Hey Ron,

Is there a way to determine the number of unique callsighs in a K3Y Ops log, other than using the Brag count. I ask because I'm trying to isolate the number of unique K3Y callsighs I've worked to match the number of K3Y Ops I've worked.  The Brag is a lot higher number than the K3Y page is giving me.

What am I missing?

73, Art, W2NRA
DXCC CW Honor Roll
SKCC #11634Sx4  Tx8. +978  22 to Sx 5
Begali Signature Swing

Ron Bower <AC2C@...>

GM Art -

I'm not sure how Drew computes the number of K3Y operators logged.

You might export your log to Excel and see if you can manipulate the data in a spreadsheet.

Ron

Is there a way to determine the number of unique callsighs in a K3Y Ops log, other than using the Brag count. I ask because I'm trying to isolate the number of unique K3Y callsighs I've worked to match the number of K3Y Ops I've worked. The Brag is a lot higher number than the K3Y page is giving me.

What am I missing?

73, Art, W2NRA
DXCC CW Honor Roll
SKCC #11634Sx4 Tx8. +978 22 to Sx 5
Begali Signature Swing

Posted by: ART SEARLE >

ART SEARLE

Hi Ron,

I know you are very busy. I didn't mean to make more work for you.   And hopefully I haven't.  There is no problem with the Brag tool. I misunderstood how to use it.

73, Art, W2NRA
DXCC CW Honor Roll
SKCC #11634Sx4
Begali Signature Swing

On Jan 18, 2017, at 4:02 PM, AC2C@... AC2C@... [SKCCLogger] <SKCCLogger@...> wrote:

Sorry, Art, but I simply do not have time to look at it.  Are you selecting Current month for Brag ?

Ron Bower, AC2C

Is there a way to determine the number of unique callsighs in a K3Y Ops log, other than using the Brag count. I ask because I'm trying to isolate the number of unique K3Y callsighs I've worked to match the number of K3Y Ops I've worked. The Brag is a lot higher number than the K3Y page is giving me.

What am I missing?

73, Art, W2NRA
DXCC CW Honor Roll
SKCC #11634Sx4 Tx8. +978 22 to Sx 5
Begali Signature Swing

Posted by: ART SEARLE >

Ed - ad7gr

"QRV log" ???

Ed - ad7gr

--
skcc #30T
www.edliko.net

Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:12 am (PST) . Posted by: "rcweeks af5af" af5af

[snip] I've been logging my K3Y contacts in my QRV log ...

Rocky Weeks, AF5AF