Topics

SKCCLogger Update Available

AC2C

SKCCLogger v03.00.08 is available for download at my software download page:

http://www.ac2c.net/Downloads.php

The updates are relatively small and fix a few small nits identified over the past few months. You can review the changes by downloading the Revision History PDF.

This version is currently available ONLY from my software download page. The SKCC WebPage will continue to serve up v03.00.07 until after the Weekend Sprint is over - unless any errors are found by you.

73, Ron

AC2C

Curt WA2JSG

Hi Ron,
Installed OK, however I had to temporarily turn off Norton A-V to accomplish it. Apparently you and Mr Norton do not get along for some reason (hi hi hi).
All OK now, and works fine.  Thanks for providing this valuable program for the SKCC.
73 de Curt WA2JSG NJ 3018S

AC2C

Curt –

If you have some time, please do me a favor...

Contact Norton/Symantec and ask them to check out the installation file and, if possible, to "White List" it.
They should be able to work from the URL:
http://www.ac2c.net/downloads/Current_Releases/SKCCLogger_Win_Setup.zip

Thanks and 73,
Ron

Installed OK, however I had to temporarily turn off Norton A-V to accomplish it. Apparently you and Mr Norton do not get along for some reason (hi hi hi).
All OK now, and works fine. Thanks for providing this valuable program for the SKCC.
73 de Curt WA2JSG NJ 3018S

Bill Ellis

Ron,

Installed ok...works fine.

Thanks,

Bill, WB9CAC
SKCC # 3830T

SKCCLogger v03.00.08 is available for download at my software download page:

The updates are relatively small and fix a few small nits identified over the past few months. You can review the changes by downloading the Revision History PDF.

This version is currently available ONLY from my software download page. The SKCC WebPage will continue to serve up v03.00.07 until after the Weekend Sprint is over - unless any errors are found by you.

73, Ron
AC2C

Craig LaBarge

Installed fine using WINE on Ubuntu 14.04. I used the regular Windows version, not the XP version.

73, Craig WB3GCK

On Jul 5, 2017 9:18 AM, "AC2C@... [SKCCLogger]" <SKCCLogger@...> wrote:

SKCCLogger v03.00.08 is available for download at my software download page:

http://www.ac2c.net/Downloads.php

The updates are relatively small and fix a few small nits identified over the past few months. You can review the changes by downloading the Revision History PDF.

This version is currently available ONLY from my software download page. The SKCC WebPage will continue to serve up v03.00.07 until after the Weekend Sprint is over - unless any errors are found by you.

73, Ron

AC2C

AC2C

Thanks for the note, Craig – Good to know.

Ron, AC2C

Installed fine using WINE on Ubuntu 14.04. I used the regular Windows version, not the XP version.

73, Craig WB3GCK

On Jul 5, 2017 9:18 AM, "AC2C@... [SKCCLogger]" <SKCCLogger@...> wrote:

SKCCLogger v03.00.08 is available for download at my software download page:
http://www.ac2c.net/Downloads.php

The updates are relatively small and fix a few small nits identified over the past few months. You can review the changes by downloading the Revision History PDF.

This version is currently available ONLY from my software download page. The SKCC WebPage will continue to serve up v03.00.07 until after the Weekend Sprint is over - unless any errors are found by you.

73, Ron
AC2C

Mark Swartwout, NX1K

Installed fine under Cross Over 16.2 on MacOS 10.12.5  No problems.

Mark/NX1K
SKCC 11024S

On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 11:12 AM, 'AC2C' AC2C@... [SKCCLogger] <SKCCLogger@...> wrote:

[...]

Thanks for the note, Mark – Good to know.

Ron, AC2C

Installed fine using WINE on Ubuntu 14.04. I used the regular Windows version, not the XP version.

73, Craig WB3GCK

On Jul 5, 2017 9:18 AM, "AC2C@... [SKCCLogger]" <SKCCLogger@...> wrote:

SKCCLogger v03.00.08 is available for download at my software download page:
http://www.ac2c.net/Downloads.php

The updates are relatively small and fix a few small nits identified over the past few months. You can review the changes by downloading the Revision History PDF.

This version is currently available ONLY from my software download page. The SKCC WebPage will continue to serve up v03.00.07 until after the Weekend Sprint is over - unless any errors are found by you.

73, Ron
AC2C

John Andrews

Ron,

Working great in the Maine woods on Win 7. Thanks.

John, W1TAG

On 7/5/2017 9:12 AM, AC2C@... [SKCCLogger] wrote:
SKCCLogger v03.00.08 is available for download at my software download page:

http://www.ac2c.net/Downloads.php

The updates are relatively small and fix a few small nits identified
over the past few months. You can review the changes by downloading the
Revision History PDF.

This version is currently available ONLY from my software download page.
The SKCC WebPage will continue to serve up v03.00.07 until after the
Weekend Sprint is over - unless any errors are found by you.

73, Ron

AC2C

Anthony Slupko

New version works fine under VMware Fusion on my iMac running macOS Sierra 10.12.5

73 de K6ELQ Tony