Topics

Resizing logger windows to stay put...

af5af

I have the XP version of SKCC logger v 03.00.07xp running with WINE in Linux
Great program saves me much headache....
However, with this new version it won't retain the window sizing and location that I adjust to after opening the program.  The previous version would remember.
Now when I open it it puts a long narrow window in the middle of the screen...I have to adjust it to my preference but then when I close out the program it does not remember.

Is there a way for the user to make changes to the program?  Thanks

AC2C@...

Rocky -

Is the "Remember Window Positions" option checked in the Program Options window ?

Ron