From: SKCCLogger@... [mailto:SKCCLogger@...]
Sent: Saturday, July 01, 2017 11:42 AM
To: SKCCLogger@...
Subject: RE: [SKCCLogger] IC-7300 USB connection to SKCClogger

Mike -

As I mentioned in my email, I've only used the direct CI-V (Remote) jack connection on my Icom Radio - hopefully, someone here can help you with the USB setup for the IC-7300.

Do not worry about the Stop Bits, the CI-V address, or the message about defaults being set for IC-7200.
>> Stop bits should be set to 1 for ALL Icom Radios
>> the CI-V address is unique for each Icom Model - 94 is the correct CI-V address for the IC-7300
>> The message about IC-7200 defaults is a copy/paste error that will be fixed in the next update

As for the continuous stream of "Send Read Command", you will see that whenever the log entry window is open and the logger is trying to poll the radio for the current VFO frequency.

Ron, AC2C