Topics

Cannot open SKCC Logger

Alfred Schwarz

I have Version 03.00.07, and when I double-click, after around 10-15 seconds

I get this:

"Main.open - No Current Logfile: You must open or create a logfile before starting to log"

The when I hit OK I get:

"An exception of class OutOfBoundsException was not handled. The application must shut down"

I can see my logfile in subfolder Logs; can't figure out what's wrong.

Anyone seen this before??

Thanks...

Al ND2K   SKCC 13776T

nd2k@...

Ron Bower <AC2C@...>

Al -

Send me an email to ac2c@... with a phone number - I'll give you a call.

Ron, AC2C

I have Version 03.00.07, and when I double-click, after around 10-15 seconds
I get this:

"Main.open - No Current Logfile: You must open or create a logfile before starting to log"

The when I hit OK I get:

"An exception of class OutOfBoundsException was not handled. The application must shut down"

I can see my logfile in subfolder Logs; can't figure out what's wrong.

Anyone seen this before??

Thanks...

Al ND2K SKCC 13776T
nd2k@...

Ron Bower <AC2C@...>

I’ve seen this, or something very similar, one time before.

The solution was to download a fresh installation file and re-install. The installation process will not affect you current log files.

Ron, AC2C

I have Version 03.00.07, and when I double-click, after around 10-15 seconds
I get this:

"Main.open - No Current Logfile: You must open or create a logfile before starting to log"

The when I hit OK I get:

"An exception of class OutOfBoundsException was not handled. The application must shut down"

I can see my logfile in subfolder Logs; can't figure out what's wrong.

Anyone seen this before??

Thanks...

Al ND2K SKCC 13776T
nd2k@...

Steve

I had the exact problem a few weeks ago. I Emailed a log file to myself and then deleted the SKCC Folder. I did the fresh installation and entered the log file from my Email. Everything has been working great
Steve NN0SS

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 2, 2017, at 6:46 PM, "'Ron Bower' AC2C@... [SKCCLogger]" <SKCCLogger@...> wrote:

I’ve seen this, or something very similar, one time before.

The solution was to download a fresh installation file and re-install. The installation process will not affect you current log files.

Ron, AC2C

I have Version 03.00.07, and when I double-click, after around 10-15 seconds
I get this:

"Main.open - No Current Logfile: You must open or create a logfile before starting to log"

The when I hit OK I get:

"An exception of class OutOfBoundsException was not handled. The application must shut down"

I can see my logfile in subfolder Logs; can't figure out what's wrong.

Anyone seen this before??

Thanks...

Al ND2K SKCC 13776T
nd2k@...

Alfred Schwarz

Hi Ron...

It's fine now. I did what you and others had suggested...a fresh install of the latest version and
placed a copy of my log file in the appropriate spot. In retrospect, I really should have done that first
before posting.

Thanks....Al ND2K