Topics

Spring Crossing Reopens

Rick Jones

This afternoon on the way home from the All Points North operating session I went by Spring Crossing and he was open. Race said he plans to be open in the afternoons until dusk or thereabouts. Glad to have the local train shop available again; avoids a 50+ mile trip to get something from the other train stores. If Barry sees this it might be nice to send a notice out to the Petticoat Junction list too.

--

Rick Jones

Rick Jones

On 11/24/2018 5:34 PM, Rick Jones r.t.jones@... [SJMRRC] wrote:
This afternoon on the way home from the All Points North operating
session I went by Spring Crossing and he was open. Race said he plans to
be open in the afternoons until dusk or thereabouts. Glad to have the
local train shop available again; avoids a 50+ mile trip to get
something from the other train stores. If Barry sees this it might be
nice to send a notice out to the Petticoat Junction list too.
And, of course, I meant Blake not Barry. No slight intended. Chalk it up to advancing senility.

--

Rick Jones

Why didn't Noah just swat those two mosquitoes?

jp44howell@...

Is Race continuing to be open in January?  I have not been by in a long time since his hours are a bit irregular

Rick Jones

On 1/13/2019 11:38 AM, jp44howell@... [SJMRRC] wrote:
Is Race continuing to be open in January?  I have not been by in a long time since his hours are a bit irregular
Yes, but in the afternoons to dusk or early evening. He's taking care
of his wife in the mornings. He was there this past Wednesday afternoon when I stopped by to drop off flyers for the train show. Up through Xmas he was open every day. Not sure since then so maybe best to call first.

--

Rick Jones

I wished the buck stopped here, as I could use a few.