Topics

small swap meets

jp44howell@...

A small group of us in the west Houston/Katy area get together once a month on the 2nd Monday.  We are thinking of having a small swap meet to exchange/sell surplus inventory (things we have we know we will never use.)  Anyone have any experiences to share regarding having such an activity?? Note - this is in no way a replacement of the annual train show.

Don Formanek

Jim,

Do you know that San Jacinto Model Railroad Club members can sell their surplus at the club sales table. The club used to have a 10% commision for handeling the sales but they have done away with the commission.. NWX train club has had several swap meets, you may contact them.

Don Formanek