Subject: [RepowerAndRegear] NWSL is alive
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019 15:16:37 -0600
From: Bill Lugg <@luggw1>
To: RepowerAndRegear@groups.io

Just got this through the HOn3 grapevine...

"Dave here, and I have good news. NWSL released the following today:

========
NorthWest Short Line Press Release
For Immediate Release

NorthWest Short Line is pleased to announce that the entire line has been acquired by an NWSL employee, effective September 3rd, 2019. All existing back orders will be filled, and NWSL will be open to new orders as soon as the new websites are rolled out; the primary website nwsl.com <http://nwsl.com/>??will carry forward as the primary contact point. The line is expected to carry forward largely unchanged although the company will no longer offer phone support. NWSL will be headquartered in Kila, Montana, located near Kalispell, and the new address is PO Box 219, Kila, MT 59920. Email contact is through the website."

This is definitely good news!

Bill Lugg