Topics

NWSL Closing Shop

Rick Jones

The owner of Northwest Short Line posted the following message on his Facebook page today:

NorthWest Short Line
This is the post I don’t want to make but the time has come. I just can’t do this without Lynda. Following is the notice I sent to all the magazines.

=======
After 60 years in business, NWSL will cease operations effective August 30th, 2019. The company will continue to take orders for in-stock products until July 1st, 2019. Closure is for personal reasons and sale of the business is not anticipated, although reasonable proposals will be considered.

Time to stock up on U-joints, tools, gears and anything else of theirs that you might have need for in the future.

--

Rick Jones

Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to "Go to Hell" in such
a way that he calls his travel agent.