Topics

Northwest Crossing Swap Meet and Exhibit of Operating Modular Railroads, Saturday, August 13, 2016

twayburn@...

Northwest Crossing MRRC Swap Meet and Exhibit of Operating Modular Railroads, Saturday, August 13, 2016

Dear Fellow Model Railroaders

This is an invitation to the entire San Jacinto Model Railroad Club to attend and participate in this event.  Tables are free; and, you can have as many as you need.  Please contact Jon Ruehle at treasurer@... to reserve tables.  Also, we would like to have as many modular railroads up and running as possible.  There is virtually no limit to the size that can be accommodated.  Bring modules in any degree of completion so long as they will pass trains.   All scales are welcome. Please contact Tom Wayburn at wayburn@... so that we will know how many modules and of which scales to expect.  See the two sides of the main brochure below or at https://www.facebook.com/NWXMRRC/.  We will send additional details to those who respond.

Cordially,

Tom Wayburn, NWXMRRC