From: "Rick Jones r.t.jones@... [SJMRRC]" <SJMRRC@...>
Date: 1/13/19 3:35 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: sjmrrc@...
Subject: [SJMRRC] MMR Electrical

Since joining All Points North I've installed decoders in two of my
locos (with few dozen to go) to run on their layout. Installing a
decoder is one of the things that can be signed off on the Electrical
Certificate for MMR. I'm just wondering what I need to do now to prove
that I've completed the work?

--

Rick Jones

Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach that
person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for a week.