From: jp44howell@... [SJMRRC]
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2019 11:40 AM
To: SJMRRC@...
Subject: [SJMRRC] keep site working?

Is this site worth keeping or should it be killed.  there are few participants an fewer postings....

Rick Jones

On 1/13/2019 11:40 AM, jp44howell@... [SJMRRC] wrote:
Is this site worth keeping or should it be killed.  there are few participants an fewer postings....
Even with the low number of postings I still think it's valuable to keep it going just in case someone wants to put out a question on something. We don't have the entire Derail e-mail list signed onto this list, hence you still see messages sent out to the entire group by Bob Sabol.
I'm planning to move it over to groups.io in the near future since so many other groups have abandoned Yahoo for that platform.

--

Rick Jones

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness".