Subject: [SJMRRC] FYI: Big Sale At Michael's
To: "APN Group Mail" <apnmrrc@...>, sjmrrc@groups.io
Date: Friday, April 26, 2019, 2:09 PM

Thank you

Walter Pasciak
832 259 4384

-------- Original message --------
From: Rick Jones <r.t.jones@...>
Date: 4/26/19 2:09 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: APN Group Mail <apnmrrc@...>, sjmrrc@groups.io

    I stopped at Michael's this afternoon to look for something and
found they are having a big sale today and tomorrow (Friday & Saturday).
The items I found that may be of interest to you are the craft storage
boxes for 50% off (everybody needs more storage for small parts) and the
artist paint brushes for 40% off (everybody needs a good variety of
brushes for painting and weathering and decaling). Just thought I'd give
everyone the heads up. There's much more on sale, including artist
paints, but I thought these two items would be of most interest to modelers.

--

                   Rick Jones

A penny saved is a Congressional oversight.