From: SJMRRC@groups.io <SJMRRC@groups.io> on behalf of Jim Kelly <jwkelly49@...>
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2019 7:51 AM
To: SJMRRC@groups.io <SJMRRC@groups.io>
Subject: [SJMRRC] Freight Connections & Junction Points

I'm studying the Texas Central RR (1910) and the Official Railway Equipment Registry shows 11 Freight Connections & Junction Points. Only one of these is not a junction with another line so I'm assuming this would be a freight connection.  Can someone define the difference between a freight connection and a junction point? I'm thinking that a junction point most likely is also a freight connection but a solid definition would be most appreciated.

Jim K.