this year's National Narrow Gauge Convention in Houston

Frolin Marek

Howdy San Jac Folks !

This is a brief news update from the 2015 Narrow Gauge Convention web-master,

to let you know about updates and new items added to the web-site for

the 35th Annual Narrow Gauge Convention,  that is now just 7 months away.

Drop by the web-site and take a look at…

 -  the Clinics page to see the initial list, descriptions coming soon

 -  the Contest page to see the details about the various contests and print out Entry forms

 -  the Vendors page to see the updated Vendors list (most tables are sold out)

 -  the Layout page to see new pictures of the Cedartap Railroad

If you have not yet registered for the Convention or made your Hotel reservation, may we suggest you do that now.  The King Size suites at the discounted rate are sold out and the special two Queen bed rooms are selling quickly.

The free T-Shirt option is almost over.  And need to pre-order your Denim or Polo shirt in advance (via the web registration).

Interested in doing a Clinic?   You might be eligible for a discounted or free Registration.  Contact us to if interested in doing one.

Also…  sign up for ‘email updates’ which will start coming about every month or so (more often that in the forums).

So drop by the web site and see what’s new…   http://www.nngc-2015.com

We have more details and more stuff coming, but wanted to let the New Year get settled in and then share news of some updates on the site.  Drop by and see what we have in the works for you to come see and do in Houston at the 35th National Narrow Gauge Convention, this September!

While the basis maybe for Narrow Gaugers, there will be lots of merchandise and clinics on topics for any scale and gauge.  Remember, the tracks maybe narrow, but the Building kit is still the same scale, and painting backdrops and scenery tricks have no scale or gauge ties...

The Convention is closer than you think!

Frolin Marek

2015 NNGC web-master

http://www.nngc-2015.com

Join SJMRRC@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.