Narrow Gauge Convention - July update

Frolin Marek

Howdy San Jac Members !

The 35th Annual  National Narrow Gauge Convention  is almost here !

Are you ready to experience narrow gauge on a new level in just two months ?

Drop by the web-site and see some new items we have added…

.. two more modular layouts,  Muskrat Ramble On30 and Great Lakes HOn30

.. added another O scale railroad to the home tours

.. added more YouTube videos of home layouts   ( that’s makes 8 now )

.. expanded the Spouse Program and working on charter tour options

.. gathering items for the Saturday Night NGPF Auction

.. growing  ‘Extras’  page has various activities listed

.. monthly progress photos are loaded of the Event On30 layout project

The ‘News’ page has a running list of updates, if you want to review what has been added in recent months or more. We added other Hotel/Motel options because the Event Hotel is now sold out of the discounted rooms.

Early Registration discount ends on July 1st !   Have you registered yet ?

Texas History:

In a few days, the United States will be celebrating July 4th Independence Day.

Did you know, it was also on July 4th,  in 1845 that the Texas Constitutional Convention voted

  to accept the United States annexation proposal.  And in December 1845, Texas became

  the 28th State of the United States, ending it’s status as an independent Republic (country).

   Read more at…     http://texasalmanac.com/topics/history

   And…    https://www.tsl.texas.gov/ref/abouttx/annexation/4july1845.html

It is now just two months away to the 2015 Narrow Gauge Convention in Houston, Texas !

We have a lot planned and look forward to seeing you soon…

Drop by the website to see what’s new and to register today…    2015 National Narrow Gauge Conventionhttp://www.nngc-2015.com

SAN JAC MEMBERS - would you like to get a discounted admission in exchange for volunteering time working at the event?  Drop by the website, click the link to email up at the 'Info' account and say, you would are interested!

Frolin Marek

2015 NNGC web-master

http://www.nngc-2015.com

Join SJMRRC@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.