Woodbridge Road shorebirds

Pat Paternostro

Birders 
I took my camera out to Woodbridge Road this afternoon; I needed my scope.  There are 1000’s of shorebirds in the flooded field beyond the silos.  Without my scope I was able to ID Killdeer, Wilson’s Snipe, Least Sandpiper, Greater and Lesser Yellowlegs, LB Dowitcher and BB Plover.  There was also a flock of WF Ibis.  
If you enjoy shorebirds, they are waiting for you. 
Pat Image.jpegImage.jpeg

Pat Croft

We went to Consunes River Preserve along the board walk & saw the same things  today.  Also we drove along Desmond & saw dowitchers, black bellied plovers, dunlin, killdeer, greater yellowlegs, &wilson’s snipe one each least sandpiper & Western sandpiper.    We saw a flock of at least 45 white faced ibis along the board walk.   Plus at least 4000 Greater shite fronted geese.  Dave 

On Mar 12, 2020, at 5:22 PM, pjsierra95240 <broncos30@...> <BRONCOS30@...> wrote:

Birders 
I took my camera out to Woodbridge Road this afternoon; I needed my scope.  There are 1000’s of shorebirds in the flooded field beyond the silos.  Without my scope I was able to ID Killdeer, Wilson’s Snipe, Least Sandpiper, Greater and Lesser Yellowlegs, LB Dowitcher and BB Plover.  There was also a flock of WF Ibis.  
If you enjoy shorebirds, they are waiting for you. 
Pat <Image.jpeg><Image.jpeg>

Peter Headland

Aren't they a bit young to be drinking so heavily? ... I'll get my coat.

On 2020-03-12 19:03, Pat Croft wrote:
4000 Greater shite fronted geese.  Dave
--
Peter Headland

Pat Croft

Yes I am bit too old to be drinking. I forgot my dictionary. Sorry I did not edit before I sent. Thanks for for the funny quip Mr Peter Headland. Dave

On Mar 14, 2020, at 6:05 PM, Peter Headland <stonecurlew@matrixlink.com> wrote:

Aren't they a bit young to be drinking so heavily? ... I'll get my coat.

On 2020-03-12 19:03, Pat Croft wrote:
4000 Greater shite fronted geese. Dave
--
Peter Headland