White slough pick-up field trip

Jim Rowoth

2nd try

Begin forwarded message:

From: J Rowoth <rowoth@...>
Date: March 12, 2020 at 7:43:22 AM PDT
To: "SJBirds@groups.io" <SJBirds@groups.io>
Subject: White slough pick-up field trip

Not surprisingly, given the last minute notice, no one showed up at Flag City McDonald’s, so I am calling off this morning’s trip to White Slough.  A couple of folks did, however, send their regrets—thanks.

I continue to believe in the concept of “pick-up” birding (as in last minute “pick-up” basketball games), so I may well try one again in the coming weeks.

Liz West

There might be more response on a weekend.

Liz West

On Mar 12, 2020, at 7:48 AM, Jim Rowoth <rowoth@...> wrote:

2nd try

Begin forwarded message: