White Slough Evening Bird Walk this Thursday

k foley

WHITE SLOUGH EVENING BIRD WALK
Date: August 11, 2022 Thursday 5:30 PM – 9:00PM
Where: White Slough Ponds 9-13.  See the Location Map
Join leader Kasey for an evening full moon (actually Super Moon) birding stroll around White Slough ponds 9-13.

There are no bathrooms and no benches to rest on but the trail is fairly flat.  The walk will be between 3-6 miles, depending on the route we take and we will be behind a locked gate so there is no opportunity to leave early on this trip.

Meet us at McDonald’s at Flag City (near I-5/Hwy 12) in Lodi at 5:30 pm so we can car pool out to White Slough.  Everyone should bring plenty of drinking water and bug spray.  Contact kaseyfoley@... with any questions, please put WHITE SLOUGH in the Subject line of your email.