White-crowns!

Susan Schneider <susanschneider7@...>

They're back!  Two White-Crowned Sparrows are cavorting in my backyard, enjoying my native plants.  With many more to come.  :-)

Susan M. Schneider, PhD
Climate activist, behavioral psychologist, and award-winning author of The Science of Consequences   - Newly available as an audiobook!
http://www.scienceofconsequences.com - includes my annotated list of climate book recommendations.

We are running out of time!