Upcoming SJ Audubon events

Pat Paternostro

All
Good morning.
This Thursday we have our 3rd DIY birding presentation.  We will review trips to Staten
Island and also present our next DIY trip.
Next Tuesday (12/8)  is our monthly chapter meeting where David Yee will discuss local birding in regards to upcoming CBC’s.
Information for these are on our social media pages.
Lastly, I plan to bird at Lodi Lake this Saturday morning at 8am, which is traditionally our monthly survey.  This will be an “unofficial“ walk, but if we run into each other there, I would appreciate the socially distanced company.
Thanks
Pat