Upcoming San Joaquin Audubon trips

Pat Paternostro

All 
Given the events unfolding worldwide, we have elected to postpone our upcoming field trips/meetings until further notice.  National Audubon passed along a message urging all chapters to do the same.  
Please continue to look for birds and report back what you find.  I saw my first Swainson’s Hawk of the season this morning at Lodi Lake. 
That you for your cooperation and support of SJ Audubon. 
Sincerely 
Pat Paternostro 
President 

Pat Croft

All.  Good idea.  I saw my first swainson’s hawk yesterday at Consumnes Preserve & my first Rufous hummingbird today at my feeders.  Dave & Pat

On Mar 13, 2020, at 2:24 PM, pjsierra95240 <broncos30@...> <BRONCOS30@...> wrote:

All 
Given the events unfolding worldwide, we have elected to postpone our upcoming field trips/meetings until further notice.  National Audubon passed along a message urging all chapters to do the same.  
Please continue to look for birds and report back what you find.  I saw my first Swainson’s Hawk of the season this morning at Lodi Lake. 
Sincerely 
Pat Paternostro 
President 

Larimer Edward

We have a Swainson’s hawk back in our annual nest Which is in a palm tree across from my house in Manteca.  Flying around throughout the day

On Mar 13, 2020, at 2:45 PM, Pat Croft <patndavid@...> wrote:

All.  Good idea.  I saw my first swainson’s hawk yesterday at Consumnes Preserve & my first Rufous hummingbird today at my feeders.  Dave & Pat

On Mar 13, 2020, at 2:24 PM, pjsierra95240 <broncos30@...> <BRONCOS30@...> wrote:

All 
Sincerely 
Pat Paternostro 
President