TWO SJAS FIELD TRIPS THIS WEEKEND: Woodbridge Wilderness and Mokelumne Fish Hatchery.

England

WOODBRIDGE WILDERNESS SURVEY
Date: Feb 19, 2022 SATURDAY 8:00 AM
Where: Woodbridge Wilderness Area. See the Map
Join leaders Kathy Bonham and Virginia Bonham for our monthly census of this small riparian area on the banks of the Mokelumne River. Meet the leaders at the north end of Meadowlark Lane in Woodbridge at 8:00 AM

MONTHLY CENSUS @ FISH HATCHERY
Date: Feb 20, 2021 SUNDAY 8:00 AM
Where: Mokelumne River Fish Hatchery. See the Map
Join leaders Joanne Katanic and Liz West for our monthly census of this lovely riparian area on the Mokelumne River below Camanche Dam. Meet the leaders in the fish hatchery first parking lot at 8:00 AM.
--
Alan England, Stockton