Tree Swallows

Pat Paternostro

Friends
I reached out to Jim R who reminded me that the vast numbers of Tree Swallow’s show up in the south county in October.  I asked because there is close to a 1000 (maybe more), on Woodbridge Rd today.  They were on the utility wires and circling the fields near the entrance for Black Hole.  A true treat to see if you get the chance.
PatImage.jpegImage.jpeg

k foley

Thanks for the information!

Kasey