This Weekend SJAS Field Trips: SATURDAY, August 21— Woodbridge Wilderness; SUNDAY, August 22— Mokelumne River Fish Hatchery

England

SATURDAY, August 21— Woodbridge Wilderness

Join leaders Kathy and Virginia Bonham for our monthly census of this small riparian park on the banks of the Mokelumne River. Meet at the north end of Meadowlark Lane in Woodbridge at 8:00 a.m.

SUNDAY, August 22— Mokelumne River Fish Hatchery

 Join leaders Liz West and Joanne Katanic for our monthly census of this lovely little riparian area below Camanche Dam. Meet Liz and Joanne in the fish hatchery parking lot at 8:00 a.m.

--
Alan England, Stockton