Swainson's Hawks

Susan Schneider <susanschneider7@...>

A kettle of 5 soaring Swainson's Hawks just drifted north over my place in NE Stockton.

No foolin'.

Take care,

Susan M. Schneider
Climate activist and award-winning author of The Science of Consequences
http://www.scienceofconsequences.com

It's not too late.

k foley

I just had the same kettle or another kettle of 5 Swainson hawks over my house at 6:00 pm, they are here right now!