Stockton CBC ("CAST") is officially canceled for 2020

Jim Rowoth

For anyone who many not have gotten the word yet, the Stockton CBC, originally scheduled for Dec 20, has been canceled, another victim of COVID 19. The governor’s recent Stay at Home Order for the San Joaquin Valley Region covers this date, so in the interest of the health of our bird counters and their families, and in consideration of guidelines from the National Audubon Society, we are taking this unprecedented step in these unprecedented times. Please note this decision is ONLY for the Stockton count, not for the Wallace-Bellota count, which is currently scheduled for Jan 2.

Happy holidays to all, and hoping that 2021 is an entirely different year in many, many ways!