SJAS Field Trips this Weekend: (Sat) Woodbridge Wilderness; (Sun) Mokelumne Fish Hatchery

England

SATURDAY, July 17— Woodbridge Wilderness

Join leaders Kathy and Virginia Bonham for our monthly census of this small riparian park on the banks of the Mokelumne River. Meet at the north end of Meadowlark Lane in Woodbridge at 8:00 a.m.

SUNDAY, July 18— Mokelumne River Fish Hatchery

Join leaders Joanne Katanic for our monthly census of this lovely little riparian area below Camanche Dam. Meet Joanne in the fish hatchery parking lot at 8:00 a.m.

--
Alan England, Stockton