SJ Audubon WRAP-UP DIY Meeting Tuesday, April 6 at 7:00 pm

England

NEXT (WRAP-UP) DIY MEETING
Date: 2021, Apr 06, Tuesday 7:00PM PST
We are introducing a fun birding competition as part of our next DIY. We hope you all have a chance to participate over the next 3 weeks.
Here is how it works!:
25 birds were placed in 5 categories worth 1 to 5 points (see chart here). The harder the bird is to find, the more points it’s worth. Scoring is easy. For example, if you find 4 of the birds in the 3 point line, you will earn 12 points (4 birds x 3 points each). If one can find all 25 birds (anywhere in the county) over the next 3 weeks, you will have earned all 75 points. This is of course all for fun…hopefully a way to enjoy our wonderful birds and the upcoming Spring weather.
You can keep your points to yourself, share them online or at our DIY wrap-up meeting.
--
Alan England, Stockton

Pat Paternostro

Thanks Alan.  And by popular demand, we plan to introduce a second “scavenger hunt” next Tuesday, which I’m sure will include some fun birds.  (Jim Rowoth is currently working on the next round of this event).
So plan to share your tallies for round 1 and find out which birds will be next to search for.
Hope to see you all this coming Tuesday!
Pat