SJ Audubon's July/August Hoot Owl is here!

England

Here's the latest Hoot Owl.

https://www.sanjoaquinaudubon.org/hoot-owl-journal/

FIELD TRIPS?
San Joaquin Audubon Society is back with field trips starting June, 2021.  We will follow COVID protocols and limit the number of participants to 14.  We adhere to the CODE OF BIRDING ETHICS of the American Birding Association and to the National Audubon Society’s GUIDE TO ETHICAL BIRD PHOTOGRAPHY. Please follow these codes whether you are birding by yourself or joining our field trip.

SATURDAY, July 17— Woodbridge Wilderness

Join leaders Kathy and Virginia Bonham for our monthly census of this small riparian park on the banks of the Mokelumne River. Meet at the north end of Meadowlark Lane in Woodbridge at 8:00 a.m.

SUNDAY, July 18— Mokelumne River Fish Hatchery

Join leaders Joanne Katanic for our monthly census of this lovely little riparian area below Camanche Dam. Meet Joanne in the fish hatchery parking lot at 8:00 a.m.

SATURDAY, August 7— Introductory Birding Field Trip

Join leader Pat Paternostro at the north end of Laurel Ave. in Lodi (on the east side of Lodi Lake Park, off of Turner Rd.) at 8:00 a.m. Birders of all skill levels are welcome, but the focus will be on birding fundamentals. Extra binoculars and field guides will be available.

SATURDAY, August 21— Woodbridge Wilderness

Join leaders Kathy and Virginia Bonham for our monthly census of this small riparian park on the banks of the Mokelumne River. Meet at the north end of Meadowlark Lane in Woodbridge at 8:00 a.m.

SUNDAY, August 22— Mokelumne River Fish Hatchery

 Join leaders Liz West and Joanne Katanic for our monthly census of this lovely little riparian area below Camanche Dam. Meet Liz and Joanne in the fish hatchery parking lot at 8:00 a.m.

--
Alan England, Stockton