Topics

SJ Audubon Hoot Owl Available; Annual Picnic Canceded, but Virtual General Meeting May 12

England

HOOT OWL for May-June is ELECTRONIC ONLY this issue. It’s available at http://www.sanjoaquinaudubon.org/HootOwlMayJun2020.pdf

Yes, we have no general meetings or field trips in the immediate future. Field trips will resume when the Health Department says it is safe to do so.

ANNUAL CHAPTER PICNIC CANCELLED. HOWEVER. . .
Due to the current state of lockdown and shelter-in-place orders in our state, the annual chapter picnic at the Mokelumne River Day Use area has been cancelled. HOWEVER, we will still be holding the annual general membership meeting, via Zoom!

PLEASE JOIN US for a virtual May San Joaquin Audubon GENERAL MEMBERSHIP via Zoom on Tuesday, May 12th, from 7-9 p.m. During the meeting we will have our annual officer elections. After the elections there will be several bird themed games: a Pictionary type game and bird trivia.

To join the meeting please follow the link or enter the meeting ID and password
https://zoom.us/j/96263347235…

Meeting ID: 962 6334 7235
Password: Bird

--