SJ Audubon FT This Weekend: (Sat 15) Woodbridge Wilderness, (Sun 16) Cosumnes R. Preserve and Mokelumne Fish Hatchery

England

SATURDAY, February 15— Woodbridge Wilderness

     Join leaders Kathy and Virginia Bonham for our monthly census of this small riparian park on the banks of the Mokelumne River.  Meet at the north end of Meadowlark Lane in Woodbridge at 8:00 a.m.

SUNDAY, February 16— Cosumnes River Preserve

     Join leader Jim Rowoth (487-3489 or rowoth@...) for the monthly River Walk bird count through the varied habitats of the CRP.  Meet Jim at 7:00 a.m. at the visitor center on Franklin Rd. Check website www.cosumnes.org for last minute updates.  Double check with Jim for start time.

SUNDAY, February 16Mokelumne River Fish Hatchery

     Join leaders Liz West and Joanne Katanic for our monthly census of this lovely little riparian area below Camanche Dam.  Meet the leaders in the fish hatchery parking lot at 8:00 a.m.

--
Alan England, Stockton