SJ Audubon Field Activities This Weekend

England

Chapter Field Activities This Weekend:
COSUMNES RIVER WALK
Date: Apr 16, 2022 SATURDAY 6:30 AM
Where: Cosumnes River Preserve. See the Map
Join leader Jim Rowoth for the monthly River Walk bird count through the varied habitats of the CRP. Meet Jim at the visitor center on Franklin Blvd at 6:30 AM.
WOODBRIDGE WILDERNESS SURVEY
Date: Apr 16, 2022 SATURDAY 8:00 AM
Where: Woodbridge Wilderness Area. See the Map
Join leaders Kathy Bonham and Virginia Bonham for our monthly census of this small riparian area on the banks of the Mokelumns River. Meet the leaders at the north end of Meadowlark Lane in Woodbridge at 8:00 AM
MONTHLY CENSUS @ FISH HATCHERY
Date: Apr 17, 2022 SUNDAY 8:00 AM
Where: Mokelumne River Fish Hatchery. See the Map
Join leaders Joanne Katanic and Liz West for our monthly census of this lovely riparian area on the Mokelumne River below Camanche Dam. Meet the leaders in the fish hatchery first parking lot at 8:00 AM.
--
Alan England, Stockton