San Joaquin online meeting

Pat Paternostro

All:
Please see announcement below concerning SJ Audubon’s online meeting.  Meeting will be tomorrow between 7-9 pm.  Details below show how to participate.
Hope you can join us.
Pat

Please join us for a virtual May San Joaquin Audubon general membership meeting by Zoom on Tuesday, May 12th, from 7-9 p.m.  During the meeting we will have our annual officer elections. After the elections there will be several bird themed games:  a pictionary type game and bird trivia.

To join the meeting please follow the link or enter the meeting ID and password
https://zoom.us/j/96263347235?pwd=TzJic0tiYU12RlNjRWM0aFVhZWt2dz09

Meeting ID: 962 6334 7235
Password: Bird