Topics

RLHA at Waverly

Pat Paternostro

Greetings
I had a Rough-legged Hawk along Waverly Road this morning.  It was along a fence-line towards the northern end of the road (about a mile south of Flood).  It took off and headed over the open field allowing for a poor distance photo (in eBird). It was a beautiful bird, in the light color phase.
A Prairie Falcon was the only other notable bird.
Pat

Jimmy Gain

That sounds exactly like where I had one late this past winter.
Nice! Their numbers are low.

Jim