Topics

REMINDER: SJ AUDUBON ANNUAL MEETING IS TONIGHT, MAY 12, VIA ZOOM

England

SJ AUDUBON ANNUAL MEETING TONIGHT, MAY 12, ON ZOOM
Due to shelter-in-place orders in our state, the annual chapter picnic at the Mokelumne River Day Use area was cancelled. HOWEVER, we will still be holding the annual general membership meeting, via Zoom!

PLEASE JOIN US for a virtual May San Joaquin Audubon GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING via Zoom on Tuesday, May 12th, from 7-9 p.m. During the meeting we will have our annual officer elections. After the elections there will be several bird themed games: a Pictionary type game and bird trivia.

To join the meeting please follow the link or enter the meeting ID and password
https://zoom.us/j/96263347235

Meeting ID: 962 6334 7235
Password: Bird

--