Red-breasted nuthatch

k foley

I just had a female Western tanager (it was here yesterday) and red-breasted nuthatch in my yard! Im sure they were dodging the ash raining down on them☹️

Susan Schneider <susanschneider7@...>

I had a Western Tanager in my yard this morning also.  I did not stay out long!  Yikes, such smoky air on top of our regular air pollution.

On Wed, Sep 9, 2020 at 9:33 AM k foley <kaseyfoley@...> wrote:
I just had a female Western tanager (it was here yesterday) and red-breasted nuthatch in my yard! Im sure they were dodging the ash raining down on them☹️

Susan M. Schneider, PhD
Climate activist, behavioral psychologist, and award-winning author of The Science of Consequences
http://www.scienceofconsequences.com

It's not too late.