Night viewing

Pat Paternostro

It’s an extremely clear night here in Lodi, with no moon.  As a result 3 planets are visible currently.  Venus setting in the west while Jupiter and Saturn are rising in the east.  I got them in my scope for my neighbors.  Great views of Jupiter’s moons. 
Hope you enjoy a smoke free evening. 
Pat 

Susan Schneider <susanschneider7@...>

Beautiful!  Thanks, Pat.

-Susan

On Sat, Sep 4, 2021 at 8:30 PM Pat Paternostro <BRONCOS30@...> wrote:
It’s an extremely clear night here in Lodi, with no moon.  As a result 3 planets are visible currently.  Venus setting in the west while Jupiter and Saturn are rising in the east.  I got them in my scope for my neighbors.  Great views of Jupiter’s moons. 
Hope you enjoy a smoke free evening. 
Pat 

--
Susan M. Schneider, PhD
Climate activist, behavioral psychologist, and award-winning author of The Science of Consequences   - Newly available as an audiobook!
http://www.scienceofconsequences.com - includes my annotated list of climate book recommendations. 

“The impact of human-induced warming is worse than previously feared, and only drastic coordinated action will keep the damage short of catastrophe.”
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, October 2018 report (authored by 91 scientists from 40 countries, based on over 6,000 scientific references)
We are running out of time!