New yard bird

Susan Schneider <susanschneider7@...>

Just did a double-take, as I saw two White-tailed Kites fly very close to my house in NE Stockton.  Ran outside, and one landed on my redwood and called.  I almost managed to get a picture before it flew off.

Take care,

Susan M. Schneider
Climate activist and award-winning author of The Science of Consequences
http://www.scienceofconsequences.com

It's not too late.