From: SJBirds@groups.io <SJBirds@groups.io> on behalf of k foley <kaseyfoley@...>
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2021 12:06:13 PM
To: SJBirds <SJBirds@groups.io>
Subject: [SJBirds] Migrants in my hood FINALLY

Spectacular morning on my street, if not necessarily my yard. At least 5 Warbling Vireo, 4 Cassin’s Vireo, 7 Wilson’s Warbler, 1 Black-throated Gray Warbler, 2 Western Tanager, and strangely a Ruby-crowned Kinglet (thought it should be a Hutton’s Vireo with all the vireo visitors but it was not to be). Beauty day!

Good birding!
Kasey